Information Office available at the Park entrance.
Sunbeds and lockers
Sunbeds and parasols are available (upon payment). Chance to rent lockers for € 5, Hawaiian parasols with two sunbeds and object holders for €8.
With the entrance ticket, you can access all the attractions are many times as you like and take part in the entertainment programme.
Due to maintenance or lack of electricity, some attractions may not be available at present.
During opening hours, there is a first aid service available.
If necessary, a safety plan will be activated by the Park. Keep calm and follow the instructions.
In the event of rain or lack of electricity, the ticket will not be reimbursed.
If you want to exit the park and enter again on the same day, make sure you get stamped upon exiting.
Every attraction is subject to a regulation. Read it carefully at the entrance.
Free, unattended car park.
Animals cannot enter the park.
You cannot take parasols or glass containers into the park.
GENERAL CODE OF CONDUCT AT THE PARK
- Tickets will not be reimbursed under any circumstance
- Closure of the attractions due to technical issues, adverse weather or power cuts do not entail the right to full or partial reimbursement of the ticket;
- The Management reserves the right to close the Park at any time for the safeguarding and safety of people, with no need to reimburse ticket holders;
- On days in which attendance is low, we do not guarantee the opening of all the attractions;
- The management declines any responsibilities for accidents or damage to things or individuals caused by imprudent acts and/or failure to comply with the “Safety Regulations” of the Park; in addition, it declines all responsibility for all things deposited inside the lockers or left at the Park;
- In order to guarantee the safety of our guests, some slides and attractions may be subject to specific restrictions. Therefore, it is important to comply with the regulations displayed;
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied and constantly monitored by an adult;
- Visitors must keep their ticket in order for supervising staff to check. People found to not be in possession of a valid ticket will be asked to leave the park;
- Sunbeds and parasols are available (payment required);
- Treat the facilities with respect;
- The park is fully accessible to disabled people (except for the slides);
- CCTV monitoring and filming is operational at the water park in order to guarantee the safety of the people and to prevent any damage to people and things. Treatment of the video content is pursuant to art.13 Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- By purchasing a ticket, you tacitly accept the fact that you may be photographed by the staff and the automatic devices installed on the attractions.
- The pools and the slides in this Park have been designed and created with complete safety in mind for those who use them correctly.
IT IS THEREFORE COMPULSORY TO:
- Carefully observe the dispositions set forth on the signs next to every attraction;
- Not go down the slides with necklaces, watches, glasses, loose jewellery, etc.;
- Carefully observe any provisions set forth by the lifeguards;
- Immediately leave the landing area of the slides. People who do not comply with these rules will be asked to leave the Park; in serious cases, the police will be contacted.
- Inform the Infirmary Manager of any accidents or injuries. It is the Manager’s responsibility to assess the severity of each case. False declarations will result in criminal prosecution;
- Use the showers and foot washes before accessing the swimming pool;
- Use clogs or synthetic slippers in the bare feet areas
- Wear swimwear in shapes and sizes that does not offend the sensitivity of other guests and is made of materials resistant to the products used for the water treatment in the pools. Pool attendants will not allow access to people wearing inappropriate swimwear;
- Use diaper bathing costumes for children under the age of 3.
IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO:
- Use the slides if you have a heart condition, are pregnant and, generally speaking, are in poor health;
- Run along the edge of the pool, play dangerous games, dive, slide head first, standing or on your knees, to introduce animals or glass objects.
- Climbing up the walls, rocks or water games.