Since 1990, the Spini and Cavaliere families have been at the helm of Aquafollie steering you towards fun and well-being throughout the summer. We are bound by deep affection and mutual support, and can count on one another both personally and professionally. We are all committed in our park to satisfying your every need and wish, and we are at your disposal to make you feel welcome and spoilt. This water theme park is perfect for families: this is because, first and foremost, we are a family and we fully understand the needs and desires of a healthy, relaxing holiday for mums, dads, kids and grandparents alike during the summer!
At Aquafollie we believe that:
- clients are the most important people in the park
- free time is the most important resource everyone has
- everyone has the right to make the most of his or her free time
- our services and facilities must translate into experiences for guests
To reach these goals, we abide by these rules:
- we work with passion and pleasure. It’s never a chore for us.
- we care about what we do and put love into our work
- we take care of our professional relationships and connections to the territory and show ethics and morality
- mutual respect is at the heart of everything we do.
Specialised staff, certified with lifeguard licenses recognised on a national level. From 10 am to 6 pm every day the park is open, they monitor the pools and slides to make sure your children have fun safely in the water.
Pro-active, fast and competent staff which ensures all foods comply with the national quality standards regulated by the law. People who remember you, your tastes and also call you by name, because you’re not just a client to them; you matter.
Professional staff dedicated to making sure you have fun both inside and outside the pool with dance groups, aquagym lessons, mini clubs for children and games to the sound of music!